HILTI MECHANICAL & HILTI CHEMICAL ANCHORS
Anchors are used when anything or everything needs be fixed with RCC, be it window frames, metal plates, staircase railing, structural steel connections, etc without disrupting the existing structure. It can also be used in block work, dry walls, and natural stone and any other base material.
With vast years of successful presence in the industry, it has given us the accurate knowledge of the demands and specifications of the customer. Our technical team provides with perfect solutions by suggesting precise design which suits our clients/consultant's requirements using Hilti mechanical & chemical anchors.
Specifications: 8mm to 50mm diameters up to the required embedment depth.
There are 2 types of Anchor:
a) Hilti Mechanical Anchors
b) Hilti Chemical Anchors
- Used in cracked and uncraked concrete, masonry, drywall, etc
- Structural steel connection
- Balustrades, safety barriers, etc
Applications of Chemical Anchors:
- Heavy duty fastening for substantial loading
- Window and door frames
- Industrial machines, crane rails, elevator tracks, etc
Applications of Mechanical Anchors: